Monday, January 16, 2012

ANC 36: Kid's teachings

120. Tell about the most unforgettable experience you've ever had.


Recently I realized that through kids I can learn. The experience was on the day of my cousin brother's talent show. My cousin brother, Ye Chan, is just 3 years old. He goes to a small playschool, particularly in the second level among the three. Since his parents are busy with work, he often stays at our grandparents' house, and thus, he is absent in playschool many times. 

When I heard that Ye Chan will perform in all his class's events during the talent show, I thought he would simply stand on stage, not knowing what to do due to lack of practice. I imagined that the talent show would simply be full of kids trying to dance and sing whatever they learnt in playschool. However, through different events, I observed that Ye Chan was dancing and singing just like other kids. In fact, in my eyes, he was the best performer of the show. He made people laugh by trying to stand in the center of the stage and amazed me by showing his dancing skills. 
"Ye Chan! Ye Chan!" I found my aunt and uncle cheering for him. When he found his parents cheering for him, he showed a big, lovely smile. And he did the rest of the show even better. 

Maybe Ye Chan does not know yet that his parents had sung special song during the show just for him. Maybe he does not realize how much his parents screamed and cheered for him. But with this unknowing support and encouragement from his family, he did his best and made this show a success as part of the performers. 

Looking at his bright smile on the beautifully-decorated stage, I thought, 'Somewhere somebody is cheering for me. The only way I can return them is happiness through effort.'

No comments:

Post a Comment