Tuesday, January 10, 2012

ANC 30: Bed time!

237. Describe your favorite time of the day.


I personally think that favorite time of the day changes as I grow up. When I was a little kid, I loved lunch time in school: the time I could eat and play with school friends. After few years, I preferred sleeping night to any other time of the day. 


At present, I like the time just before sleeping. When I lie down on my bed in the silence and darkness, I find serenity. Nothing chaotic is happening. Everyone is asleep at this hour. It's the end of a day and a new beginning of another. Whether I open or close my eyes, I see only darkness. Then I get to think about myself: my day and my behavior. What did I do today? Did I make any mistakes? Oops, I think I did. Would that have affected someone? If so, whom would I have affected and how? Next time I should be more cautious. 


Reflecting myself during the day, I pray for a better behavior the next day with more invigorating incidents. Then I find comfort and peace in me. On the bed, I feel my body loosens and gets new strength. All the stress, pressure, and worries I had today can stay away from me for next six hours when I'm asleep. I'm going to experience the most sweetest time of the day. I might even get to experience things that are impossible in reality. I can imagine. I am free. 

And now, I'm glad that my favorite time of day is approaching! 
Goodnight! 

No comments:

Post a Comment