Wednesday, January 11, 2012

ANC 31: Recurring dream

242. Describe a recurring dream.


"Ye Jin! Get up. Time for school." I can hear my mom's voice from the kitchen. I lazily opened my eyes. I sighed. I didn't want to get up. Stretching my arms and legs, I rolled myself on the bed. "I'll get up, mom!" I got out of the bed. I went to the bathroom, washed my face quickly, and went to the kitchen. "Good morning, mom! What's today's menu?" I smiled at my mom. But my mom replied: "You need to get up first!" 

Hmm..? What does she mean by that? I'm awake.... wait, what am I doing? I opened my eyes and looked around. Oops, I'm still in bed. I really need to get up. I stretched my arms and legs once again and got out of the bed. I went to the bathroom. In front of the mirror, I opened one of my eyes slowly. It was bright. I opened the other eye with an exertion. In the running water, I washed my face. Feeling refreshed, I wiped my wet face on the towel hung on the wall. "Food is ready. Come and eat right now!" I heard my mom's voice again. I raised my voice to reply, but I couldn't hear my voice. At that moment, I felt my body lying on the bed. I closed and opened my eyes. Oh my God! I am still in bed. That's very weird. I was sure I got out of the bed and went to the bathroom. 

"Ye Jin! You are still in bed? Go and wash your face quickly! You are late!" my mom screamed at me with a nice shot on my hips. "Ouch!" with the voice out of my mouth, my consciousness got out of the sleeping mode, I was really awake. 

No comments:

Post a Comment