Sunday, December 25, 2011

ANC 14: Postcard

35. You are on your dream vacation and have just finished shooting a roll of film. As you go to develop the film, the local merchant offers to make a postcard of one of your photos. Describe the photo, why you selected it and write a brief note to your friends back home. (Be sure to include where you are and what you have been doing there.) (University of the Pacific)




This place is amazing! The beach, the food, the people.. everything's impeccable! Thanks a lot for suggesting me this place for a little break. I am right now in one of the longest Chicago beaches. The cool zephyr makes my heart so peaceful and the tranquil ocean gathers my memories altogether. No stress, no pressure.. 


The picture shows all my sang-froid. As you may notice, I really am having a wonderful time. I thought you should totally look at this picture and join me here. You ought to see the places I've been to and hear the stories about my experiences in those places. I have literally been to every single restaurants on the lists of "most delicious food served in Chicago" that I've researched online for hours. The foie gras, the hot dogs, the hamburgers, and lobsters.. I knew those dishes will titillate me with taste from the time I sensed their pungent smell from outside the restaurants. Walking barefoot in the beaches gives me a great satisfaction to reflect me and an opportunity to plan ahead about my future. 


How are you doing there back home? Hope everything's going well with you. I really wish you were here with me to go for shopping, chatting, and enjoyment. I miss you loads. Take care. I look forward to get a reply. 



No comments:

Post a Comment