Friday, December 16, 2011

ANC 5: date conditions

233. Ten simple rules for dating me.

Attention, boys after me! Here are ten simple tips to get my attention.

Number one. Be a good friend.
By this, I mean that you need to be a good friend to me as well as to any other people. It's important to me because I believe that friendship can only be built from other personalities such as generosity, understanding, and trustworthy.

Number two. Be independent.
Being yourself is all I ask for. Don't be too easily influenced by others or soon I'll influence you soon enough that it's completely okay for you to be dumped right away. Know you are and be you are. It's not very difficult, you see.

Number three. Be hard working.
Whatever you do, be serious and be hard working. It's self explanatory. If you sincerely work hard in anything, I will surely look up to you.

Number four. Be patient and polite.
Patience is all you need to get through any kind of work. The more you are patient, the more I will like you back!

Number five. Be honest.
This one is very, very important. Being honest is one thing I would ask to any one in my life. So, obviously, if you are dating me, this rule will be one of the most important things to remember.

Number six. Be smart.
This may sound a little unfair. But I'm being honest here. I really do like guys who are smart. And this does not necessarily mean that your high school grades should be awesome. If you have any knowledge in any particular area, or if you are clever in any academic ways, you are automatically smart to me.

Number seven. Be respectful.
You want to have my respect? Well, then, you need to respect me too. By this, I mean, you must respect all my views, opinions, or thoughts. Even if you hate music, you need to respect my interests in music and should be able to bear sitting in any concerts I am part of even for hours.

Number eight. Be confident.
You are the man! Be always confident in whatever you do. I would certainly want to trust you if you show your confidence.

Number nine. Be realistic and positive.
Sometimes, there will be situations which cannot be dealt in ways you want. I hope my boyfriend would have the abilities to solve problems realistically and be positive at the same time.

Number ten. This is the most important rule because all the other nine rules fall under this rule and cannot be kept well if you don't keep up to this rule. And I'm sure it is self explanatory.
Love me just the way I am. 

No comments:

Post a Comment